“Bridge Trip” boat tour from Jannowitzbrücke through Berlin: Discover Berlin and its attractions in 3.5 hours of relaxation from the water on this cruise on the River Spree. The schedule with departure times and Prices can be found here and you can also pre-order the Tickets comfortable buy online.
Enjoy this tour because it’s ours crowd favorite and to top it off a classic. During this city tour on the water, you will pass through the most diverse neighborhoods and districts of Berlin and get to know the historic and modern center of Berlin in a relaxed way. On this city tour on the Spree and the Landwehr Canal, learn more about the sights on the banks and be amazed by the delicious menus and drinks on board to cuddle.
Highlights of the tour
- That modern stationery And government district
- That magnificent Palazzo Bellevue: the official residence of the Federal President
- That historic Nikolai district: Berlin was born here
- the diverse museum island: Old and New Museum, Old National Gallery, Bode Museum and Pergamon Museum
- the the mighty Berlin Cathedral and the new new Humboldt forum (old town palace)
- the imposing Oberbaum Bridge: the landmark of the Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg district
- That exciting museum of technology including the floating candy bomber jacket. There are airplanes, ships, locomotives and the world’s first computer!
- And over 60 bridges …
During the trip you can choose to have one small snack do you want to eat oa 3-course menu:
Choice of menu:
- Menu 1 “Pork fillet”: Cream of tomato sauce • Pork medallions with mushroom cream and fettuccine • Belgian waffle with berry jelly – € 26.50
- Menu 2 “Beef goulash”: Cream of tomato soup • Beef goulash with noodles • Belgian waffle with berry jelly –€ 26.50
- Menu 3 “Pollock fillet”: Cream of tomato sauce • Black cod fillet with leaf spinach and long grain rice • Belgian waffle with wild berries compote – € 26.50
- Menu 4 “Vegetables“: Tomato cream • Aubergine curry with long grain rice • Belgian waffle with wild berries compote – € 21.20
- coffee lid: 1 pot of coffee or tea + 1 sheets of cream cake – € 7.50
All menus can be booked with the purchase of the ticket, up to a maximum 48 hours before departure it’s possible. Order drinks on board.
At first sight:
- Season: 16.03.-31.10.2022 (also on Easter)
- Departure times: 10:45 And 14:20 Street Jannowitz Bridge – and 10:55 and 14:30 from the East Side Gallery | You can also find the timetables in the booking system below (click on the “Buy ticket” button here)
- Starting location: 1. Pier Jannowitzbrücke: Address: Rolandufer 4 in 10179 Berlin – o 2. Pier East Side Gallery (Ostbahnhof): Address: Mühlenstraße 60 in 10243 Berlin (see also maps below)
- Duration: about 3.5 hours
- Adults: 25.90 euros
- savings price: 22.10 euros for groups of 20 or more people, pensioners (Mon-Fri), pupils and students, severely disabled people from 50% and a companion, people by bank transfer
- reduced children (6-14 years): 13 euros
- Children aged 0-6 travel for free
- Audio guide: 12 languages, the loan price is 2 euros
- Ticket: The online ticket is sent by e-mail immediately after booking and can be shown on the mobile phone. Printing on paper is possible, but not necessary.
- You have one Place guarantee And all pitches are waterproof
- Crown note: the respective regulations apply at the time of travel
Book your ticket today as this tour is our most popular Spree cruise and unfortunately seats are limited!
Book your tickets HERE.
Make a request.
If you have any questions or requests, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Reservation hotline: 030 2327 7500 (Mon-Fri 9: 00-15: 00)
We love to help you.
Your team from the ticket office
Moorings / Maps:
Pier Jannowitzbrücke: Address: Rolandufer 4 in 10179 Berlin
Pier East Side Gallery (Ostbahnhof): Address: Mühlenstraße 60 in 10243 Berlin
You may also like: