Bullish cryptocurrencies are those that have the potential to become very popular and explode in 2023. There are many promising cryptocurrencies, but only a few have the potential to become very popular. We attempted to find out which cryptocurrencies have the most upside potential for 2023.
5 cryptocurrencies to watch in 2023
It is difficult to predict with certainty because cryptocurrencies are very volatile. However, some cryptocurrencies appear to have more potential than others.
Some of the most promising cryptocurrencies for 2023 include:
- Bitcoin – the most famous and oldest cryptocurrency. It has been consolidating for a few months and appears to be on track for 2023.
- Ethereum: a cryptocurrency with great potential, especially since its Ethereum platform allows for the creation of many decentralized applications. Its update The Merge has been a success even if the project is less talked about for a few weeks.
- Litecoin: A cryptocurrency very similar to Bitcoin, but faster and therefore more suitable for online payments.
- Monero: a particularly interesting cryptocurrency due to its confidentiality. In fact, transactions on this network are totally anonymous which makes them very difficult to follow but makes it a network of choice, especially with geopolitical issues related to China, Russia and Ukraine.
- Ripple: A cryptocurrency heavily backed by banks and financial institutions. It is therefore a hope for the future, especially since the Ripple Labs company seems on the verge of winning its case against the SEC which has been going on for 2 years now.
The riskiest opportunities for 2023
The cryptocurrency market is difficult to understand. This market is characterized by a succession of periods of euphoria (bullish market) and stagnation or even decline (bear market). However, cryptocurrencies are very volatile and sometimes young projects manage to explode during a bear market. Here is a selection of risky projects that could strike sparks in 2023.
Click 2 Exchange
You could trade your cryptocurrency on a software called Dash 2 Trade as early as 2023. That’s why we rank D2T tokens among the promising cryptocurrencies.
To date, cryptocurrency investors lacked a comprehensive software tool to centralize price data, on-chain data, trading signals, social trading, and trading strategies.
This will soon be done via the Dash 2 Trade terminal, which in the eyes of its creators will be the “Bloomberg” of cryptocurrencies. We want them to succeed, above all because it could become a point of reference in the sector, as in the case of Bloomberg, a real institution of traditional finance.
The developers behind Dash 2 Trade are already well known through the Lear 2 Trade platform. They are currently raising funds through an ICO, selling 66.5% of D2T tokens. At $0.0476 per token, this opportunity looks the most attractive.
IMPT: the other project to follow
Several projects have been launched in 2022, and among those that mark the crypto space we will mention IMPT.io and its carbon offsetting program.
At the heart of this eco-sustainable ecosystem is the IMPT token, a very promising token whose goal is to reduce the energy footprint of the cryptocurrency industry.
To better understand what the program is about, you first need to understand what carbon credits are. In fact, the project offers users the possibility of earning carbon credits in various ways. Specifically, carbon credits are certificates that allow their owners to emit a certain amount of carbon dioxide or greenhouse gases. To get it, you need to have IMPT tokens.
Therefore, using IMPT tokens, users can earn carbon credits, thereby contributing to the fight against global warming, by withdrawing their carbon credits and earning NFT rewards in return. They can also keep them for investment purposes or use them to support one of the hundreds of projects selected for the program.