In just over a decade, the blockchain technology revolution has lived extremely rapid growth. Through bitcoins of course, but also, and above all, thanks to its concrete applications in fields as diverse as finance, art, certification, data protection, smart contracts, video games and so on. An explosion of opportunities that is struggling today to find the necessary manpower for its high skills required. This is where it comes into play Alyra, training organization dedicated to this growing ecosystem. How about going back to school?
Le Journal du Coin offers you this promotional article in collaboration with Alyra.
Good resolutions 2023? Discover the blockchain!
While the doomsday birds bet again and again on the imminent disappearance of cryptocurrencies, many French professionals of the sector wanted to offer a complete training course and certifying to address the challenges that blockchain technology has brought to light since its inception. Created in 2019, Alira School it is now an official organization.
Indeed, Alyra is officially supported by numerous institutional partners such as the Ile-de-France region, and meets the prerequisites for support from the CPF for most of the training offered. Its various educational tracks aim to cover the broad range of skills sought by the global ecosystem of blockchain and cryptocurrencies. An approach that aims to be comprehensive, effective and adapted to the reality of a booming job market in the sector.
The next “Satoshi” session starts on January 23rd
Thus, relying on her network of industry-experienced speakers, Alyra was able to develop her offer to enable students to train and then professionally integrate into a French blockchain/crypto job market that has been under high tension for more than a year. Indeed, 90% of the trainees work in this universe within 6 months of their certification.
On January 23rd, 3 specific training programs with broad and relevant objectives that will be spread over 12 weeks, 100% remotely, are offered by Alyra in this session “Satoshi”:
- Blockchain Consultant: Does not require any prerequisites. Here you will be immersed in the heart of the blockchain, going through its history, its evolution, use cases such as with DeFi or governance. An education that gives a 360° view of the ecosystem combining theory and practice and allowing learners to be able to support organizations in their blockchain transition, as well as to activate the levers necessary for the success of projects involving this technology.
- Decentralized finance: does not require any prerequisites. In fact, you’ll start by working on the global issues of decentralization and its impact on the traditional financial sector. Then, quickly, the topics will become more specific. All the peculiarities related to decentralized finance will be explored. lend/borrow, liquidity poolsynthetic resources, exotic NFTs, agriculture, none of these areas will hold any secrets for you.
- Developer: Requires prerequisites in code and development (RS5000). The first few weeks focus on understanding the technology. And more precisely on the functioning of the Ethereum network. Then will come learning Solidity language, using development tools like Truffle, HardHat, Remix, Metamask,… Finally, you will learn to write and test your own smart-contract. A necessary skill for mastery of development problems in the context of DeFi and NFT.
Alyra, many tools at the service of blockchain enthusiasts
In order to discover her work and the opportunities that her training represents, Alyra organizes regular meetings in the form of webinars. Here are the next dates:
– DeFi, Monday January 16, 2023 at 18:30 This meeting will focus specifically on the Satoshi session which will open on January 23. Attention do not be late to register, You only have until January 19th at 11.59pm. Don’t miss it under any circumstances if you still have questions before you start.
– Blockchain Developer Tuesday, January 17 at 6:30 pm This meeting will more specifically address training expectations and prerequisites. This aims to help you master the development tools specific to blockchain technology. This is to allow you to do this create smart contracts and other decentralized applications, for you or for projects looking for this specific expertise.
– Blockchain Consultant Wednesday 18 January at 6.30 pm On this occasion, the entrepreneurial aspect will be at the center of the debate. The speakers will make you discover an education in phase with a booming economic sector. They will address the general topics of use cases, law, tokenomics and anything that could be useful to a blockchain economics expert.
A general lack of knowledge of all these topics has allowed Alyra to take the reference position in terms of blockchain and crypto education in France. Indeed, a large number of professionals in the different sectors of this emerging economy are expected so that companies can carry out the ambitious projects imagined around this disruptive technology. A concrete professional opportunity for those who believe in the advent of a decentralized and secure global system. Will you participate in the revolution?
Requests ? Request an appointment with the team via the following link.